True story….We don’t hire. We adopt.
We are currently seeking awesomeness at relax. Kanata, relax. Almonte and relax. Greenbank. We realize awesomeness comes in all ages, sizes, and levels of experience. Let us know if you are doing research to find your new work family and we invite you to come and enjoy a massage appointment on us!
A supportive work environment is part of our culture and being a part of the relax Massage Group means you’re part of a family which is closely connected both at work and personally. Focusing on nurturing mind, body, and soul with freedom over your schedule and how you manage your practice, electric tables to prevent injury, a large and private staff room, and many inclusive staff events to promote our family environment are just a few examples of how we make you feel valued.
We would like our clinic to be the last one you will ever work at.
Besides our clients, our therapists are number 1, therefore, we provide the absolute best equipment; top-of-the-line electric hydraulic massage tables with tilt tops and extra memory foam.
We are on cloud nine…meaning we’re completely cloud-based giving you the option to manage your practice from your laptop, your smartphone, even from Australia! See Jane Run. (www.janeapp.com)
Staff parties, pub nights, game nights, paintball, axe throwing are just an example of the things we like to do together in our spare time (and sometimes it’s free)
- Our demographic consists of 21,000 high tech employees and 37,000 residents. We have a daily wait list. You want clients? We’ve got clients!
- Be just as busy as the big corporate chains but get paid 25% more and be treated like the regulated health professional that you worked so hard to become.
- We can GUARANTEE your income. Say what? What would you like your starting salary to be? 50k? 70k? Tell us your goals and let us help you achieve them. We’re established. We have been in business for 16 years. (It makes us wise, not old!)
- We have 9 treatment rooms
- Over 200 new clients are seen every month. This is not a typo. Yes, every month.
- Ask any of our 20 RMTs about their very busy practice. They need your help accommodating the demand. If we could clone the therapists, we’d consider it.
- Our treatment rooms have windows!
- We have low attrition. Many of us are going on 10 years with no plans of going anywhere!
- We have a full-time front desk manager/gatekeeper/joke teller. Her name is Tara, she takes good care of us, and she would be happy to hear from you to schedule your discovery session, Call Tara at 613-591-3444 to book your free massage to see if this is the right home for you.
- We have both part-time and full-time positions available to you.
- Are you interested in being an employee? We’re interested too.
Ask us about the new relax. Massage Clinic opening downtown Ottawa.
We have one full-time and one part-time position available. Here is an idea of what we are looking for, with room for adjustments based on your needs (with two days in a row off every week)
Sundays 9-3, Mondays 2-8, Tuesday 8-2, Wednesday 2-8, Thursdays flexible
We have a brand new, stunningly beautiful clinic now open on Greenbank at Hunt Club with clients chomping at the bit to get in for treatment in a massively underserviced area. Reach out to Brigit Laberge RMT at 613-596-5644 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more. Ask about our handwashing station and the new Sonos sound system.
We are currently seeking one full-time and one part-time therapist at this location.
Monday 8-2, Tuesday 2-8, Wednesday 8-2, Thursday 2-8, Friday 2-8, Saturday and Sunday 9-3 or our available shifts at this up-and-coming location.
This beautiful little clinic located in an old mill is a perfectly charming location for your massage therapy practice. Our 3 treatment rooms boast huge windows and are spacious and so comfortable. The clients here are the friendliest and happiest people on earth. If you don’t live in Almonte now, you’ll want to move there. It’s a growing community, and we need help accommodating the 40+ new clients per month.
We are seeking 1 full-time or 2 part-time therapists at this location.
Here is what your schedule could look like here.
Saturday or Sunday 9-3, Monday 8-2, Tuesday 2-8, Wednesday 8-2, Thursday 8-2.
Fun fact: we are the smallest town with the most movies being filmed here! And James Naismith, the inventor of basketball was born and raised right here. (We’re kind of a big deal.)
Still not sure? Interview us. Ask us how we will support you in building up your practice. By the way…. We don’t believe you should be spending time at work doing laundry or scrubbing toilets. We have a laundry service to pick up, wash, iron, and fold AND we have a cleaner. When the linen delivery shows up each day, it feels just like Christmas.
Talk to our therapists to see what else they have to say about working here. Or read some of the comments below.